There are several reasons why a VRM is unable to return a match or returns an incorrect vehicle (CAP ID). The process used to create the link between the two, involves a number of parties and with our current match rate of 95%. We are always interested in examples where a correct match is not returned as this allows us to continue working to an even greater match rate. In the meantime you can obtain a valuation for your vehicle by using the manual lookup method, which allows you to select your vehicle by selecting the manufacturer, model, derivative and date of registration.
- Can I bulk upload VRM's for valuation?
- Where can I find my cap Subscriber ID?
- How do I update my details?
- Do the Valuations include VAT?
- I have a ‘Valuation Anywhere’ subscription, can I use this via the iPhone application?
- How do I print a valuation from Valuation Anywhere?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I value a vehicle via SMS?
- What does the error 'Sorry, we were unable to match the VRM' mean?
- How do I obtain a ‘Valuation Anywhere’ account?